'Tis the season to stand out.
Dancers are artists and dance imagery should be unique and dramatic. Make your next portrait session stand out with refined photography that is part fashion and part portrait.
Dancer Portrait Session: $225
- On location shoot (means that we work to pick a great location in/around Tolland. Woods. Field. Old buildings. We can brainstorm on this together.)
- Shoot time: 30 minutes. Total time: 45 minutes (includes set up, getting settled)
- Outfits: 2
- Editing/Retouching: This is where a lot of the time and effort goes. I use very specific treatments on each image that makes it stand out from the crowd.
- 72-Hour turn around
- Digital Delivery: images are delivered on a beautiful digital gallery where you can download, share, or print images.
- Rights to Digital Images: this means you're not forced into buying prints and you can share these high res images anywhere, as much as you like.
The fine print:
Digital contracts are sent out and deposits/payments are made online.
Deposits are non-refundable.
RAW images are not available to clients.
Re-edits are available at $25 per photo, paid in advance.