You've seen our work, now let's get your seniors in the frame.
Senior photos are once-in-a-lifetime so don't settle for mass produced imagery. Put some life and personality into the portraits so they last well beyond the yearbook. Scroll down for pricing.
Senior Portrait Session: $225 flat rate
- On location shoot (means that we work together to pick a great location. Woods. Field. Track. Old buildings. We can brainstorm on this together.)
- Shoot time: 20 minutes. Total time: 25-35 minutes (includes set up, getting settled)
- Outfits: 1-2, within above timeframe
- Editing/Retouching: This is where a lot of the time and effort goes. I use very specific treatments on each image that makes it stand out from the crowd.
- 72-Hour turn around.
- Digital Delivery: images are delivered on a beautiful digital gallery where you can download, share, or print images (but you do not have to print images through gallery if you don't want).
- Rights to Digital Images: this means you're not forced into buying prints and you can share these high res images anywhere, as much as you like.
- No up-selling: the price you see above is what you pay. No hidden taxes or travel fees (unless outside of 25 miles of Tolland, Ct.)
The fine print:
Digital contracts are sent out and deposits/payments are made online.
Deposits are non-refundable.
RAW images are not available to clients.
Re-edits are available at $25 per photo, paid in advance.